Kimberly Ryan Limited Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – We are glad to inform the general public that Kimberly Ryan Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in the company. Interested applicants should kindly follow the job application procedures below to apply successfully.
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a plastic and steel manufacturing and paper packaging business, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join the maintenance unit of their operations team.
- Carrying out maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment.
- Scheduling planned and preventive maintenance work.
- Ensuring that machinery and equipment are kept in good working order.
- Ensuring that machinery and equipment meets safety regulations.
- Intervening immediately in the event of breakdowns, failures or malfunctions
- Repairing and/or replacing broken or defective components.
- Checking repaired components and machinery to ensure normal functionality has been restored.
- General maintenance activity in factory as directed by HOD.
- Maintaining all log book and record keeping as prescribed in policy.
- Having knowledge of 5s, TPM will be added advantage.
- Candidates must have a minimum of an HND in Mechanical Engineering in a reputable higher institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in maintenance of corrugation, printing machine.
- Knowledge of how mechanical systems and equipment work.
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the maintenance unit of their operations team.
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Ensure that equipment is in good working order to prevent disruption of activities
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management
- Fix and maintain lighting fixtures and fittings
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services
- Provide safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented
- HND in Electrical Engineering
- 5 – 10 years experience in maintenance of corrugation, offset and printing machine will be preferred.
- Knowledge of how electrical systems and equipment works.
- Trouble shooting.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager, who will be primarily responsible for facilitating day-to-day operations, developing and enforcing policies, ensuring required resources are provided, monitoring performance, adhering to financial plans, supervising sales, and providing administrative oversight.
- Facilitate the day-to-day operations of the organization
- Help develop effective policies and review existing policies as required
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks that facilitates the smooth operations of the organization, and support the GM in effectively leading the organization. This will include designing and producing documents and reports, preparing information for meetings.
- Keep a pulse on the internal working environment and address any incidents that may require further attention
- Supervise the quality control function
- Provide the engagement and leadership required to motivate employees and keep them effective
- Monitor customer satisfaction with production quality
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in the related discipline.
- Having a Master’s Degree in related discipline is an added advantage.
- Professional experience in a role that has supported/acted on behalf of c-suite or executive-level business professionals
- Experience as at least a production supervisor capacity within a Production Company
- Computer literate and comfortable with MS Office software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and complete a high volume of tasks autonomously
- Exceptional professionalism, discretion, and integrity
- Understanding of urgency and ability to gauge situations and appropriate action
- Proficiency in oral and written English Language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2022.
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.