Mechanic Foreman needed at SPIE Oil & Gas Services.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic Foreman – M / F
Reference ID: 2021-21076
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual Hours: On demand
Contract duration: 3 months
Employee Status: Operative
- Spie Nigeria is actively looking for a Mechanic Foreman to join one of its key project.
- Responsible for the following equipment’s: Generator, Compressor and Winch.
- Ensure Diesel and Power supply is available for equipment mentioned above.
- Ensure all equipment are available in real-time.
- Ensure maintenance is carried out when due.
- Carry out repair works on equipment.
- Reports to the Site coordinator.
- Offshore experience is mandatory
- Experience on generators and compressors is mandatory.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please Click here to apply.
Share to help others.