HR Business Partner – Technology at First Bank Nigeria.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBN DRC, FBN Ghana, FBN Gambia, FBN Guinea, FBN Sierra-Leone and FBN Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner – Technology
Job Identification: 211
Location: Lagos, NG
- Serve as the primary interface between HCMD and the Technology business unit
- Provide effective support in identifying recruitment needs, strategic competences to forecast the critical skills requirement
- Assist in the on-boarding and confirmation process of new hires
- Identify training needs using combination of indicators to enable Learning & Development plan and organize for such trainings
- Review training plan / curriculum with user department
- Monitor the grievance / disciplinary issues / process within area of coverage and provide necessary support
- Liaise with Talent Management to monitor staff exit process within area of coverage
- Embark on periodic visits to business development offices/branches for on-the-spot assessment of business situations and HR issues
- Ensure new hires meet specific documentation requirements and target performance level prior to confirmation
- Generate weekly/monthly activity reports
- Attending the Directorate’s quarterly QPR and periodic attendance of BDO’s monthly MPR
- Coordinate staff exit process in area of coverage
- Ensure proper documentation of staff information.
- HR Business Partner experience with Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, etc.background.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please Click here to apply.
Share to help others.