Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022/2023 – We are glad to inform the general public that ExxonMobil is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested applicants should kindly follow the job application procedures below to successfully.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Job Title: Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Science)
Locations: Lagos and Eket – Akwa Ibom (Alt)
Career field: Safety, Security, Health and Environment
Job type: Intern / Co-op / Apprentice
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (second class upper division) in Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, or other related Medical Science disciplines
- Must be a Citizen of Nigeria.
- Having a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC)
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license (for Nursing candidates)
- Valid/current provisional or practicing license (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
For enquiries about ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2022 Programme, kindly use the comments section.
Application Closing Date
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.