FairMoney Nigeria Job Recruitment 2022 – We are glad to inform the general public that FairMoney Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested applicants should kindly follow the job application procedures below to apply successfully.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Institutional Sales
Location: Lagos (Partial Remote Authorized)
Job type: Permanent contract
- The Capital Markets team in Nigeria is responsible for the Company’s debt fund raising programme which is in turn used to finance the strong growth in FairMoney’s loan book as well as other needs.
- The team was responsible for the successful launch of a N10 billion Private Note Programme in 2021; obtained 2 investment grade ratings in 2021; organised the inaugural investor conference for the firm.
- Given FairMoney’s growth plans, we are scaling the Capital Markets team to further drive an ambitious local currency debt fund raising program. This is where you come in.
- We will expect you to come brimming with creative ideas yet have the steady hands to run a debt capital raise process end-to-end with limited oversight. You would be hungry to leverage your existing experience to grow, build relevant relationships, and drive the big debt fundraising ambitions of FairMoney.
- Candidates will be responsible for 50 – 70% of FairMoney Nigeria’s balance sheet
- Build and grow the Institutional Sales desk in FairMoney
- Support the development & execution of Capital raising strategy and participate in capital market activities
- Develop & manage strong pipeline of institutional investors and HNIs
- Build and manage relationships with key decision makers across the various investor groups such as Pension Fund Managers, Fund Managers, Trustees, Insurers, Corporates, etc.
- Deliver on fund raising targets
- Develop and execute innovative funding structures for the company
- Build a strong institutional sales team
- Build capability of team members and mentor them
- Conduct periodic competitive analysis and maintain comprehensive view of capital market industry performance
- Lead the development of sales materials
- Candidates must have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience ; experience in Institutional Sales within an Investment Bank/Asset Manager/Wealth Manager is preferred
- Having a Master’s Degree in Finance, MBA, or other relevant certification is an advantage
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with
- Clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
- Excellent sales skills and knowledge of investment products; debt instruments such as (Bonds, Commercial paper, Notes)
- Strong industry and HNI network
- Strong Presentation skills
- Excellent communications & negotiation skill
- Project management skills
- Knowledgeable about Capital Markets, the Economy and general financial markets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Candidates will go through the following process:
- Intro call
- Insitutional Sales Assessment
- Technical Interview with Henry, VP Capital Markets
- Last interview with a Business Unit Head.
Application Closing Date
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Application Portal – How to Apply
Npower NASIMS 2022| Npower Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics Enrolment has started for Shortlisted Candidates
Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Oando Plc Job Recruitment 2022 for Banking Officer
Baker Hughes Job Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal – How to Apply
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – Apply Now
NPower Batch C Device: Selection, Requirements & Device Collection Centres
NEXIT Training Portal Login for Npower Exited Batch A & B Beneficiaries
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.