The HAAA Scholarship is inviting applications from Arab students who are interested to commence undergraduate studies at Harvard University USA. In 2010, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) presented the HAAA Scholarship Fund, the first of its kind at Harvard, to promote its goal of raising the amount of Arab students at Harvard. This has been ongoing ever since.
Today, the Arab world accounts for a tremendously small share of Harvard’s student population— in 2013, only 118 pupils from Arab nations studied at Harvard across all its universities and degree programs, accounting for less than 2% of the 4,000 global learners at Harvard. The goal is to raise $10 million to help students from the Arab world in economic need who are given admission to any of the Harvard Schools.
Also Apply for University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
This HAAA Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship which can be availed by the Arab countries given in eligible countries list.
Eligibility Standards for HAAA Scholarship
The HAAA Scholarship beneficiaries will be selected solely by the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- The student must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria
Check the most prestigious and Fully paid Scholarships in the USA; Cornell University Financial Aid
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some required steps to avail The HAAA Scholarship:
- Apply to any school of Harvard University and only AFTER being accepted to Harvard step two will follow
- The financial officer of your school submits your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships who then decides who receives the award.