Oando Plc Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – We are glad to inform the general public that Oando plcis recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested applicants should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banking Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Entity: Oando Energy resources
Unit / Department: Finance
Reports To: Treasury Manager
External Contacts: Bank Relationship Managers (Foreign and Local Banks) and Auditors
- The Treasury/Banking officer is responsible for the day to day activities of the treasury department i.e. bank movements, balances & charges reviews.
- Also to plan, assess, monitor, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the Company.
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analysis
- Review bank entries and 1st level approval for transactions
- Prepare and analyze Cash flow Forecast & Debt management Facility Reviews
- Operational Bank and cash coordination
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with bank account bank account procedures.
- Set up all bank mandate documentations and maintain bank related records
- Support Treasurer in Managing debt obligations and lender relationships.
- Ensure day to day control of bank accounts to maintain an adequate level of working capital.
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity report
- Ensure treasury operational functions such as cash management, cash forecasting, and interest rate monitoring.
- Reviewing Cashflow forecasts and consolidating reports
- Approve system inputs including raising of Receipts on payments (via AR).
- Review booking of loans and deposits (short and long term)
- Consolidate the Group debt schedules for the Group financial statements.
- Review internal treasury reporting which includes treasury reporting which includes variance analysis and supporting schedules implementing efficient global cash management system, cash forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assist with Interest rate risk/exchange rate management through tools such as Swap management through tools such as Swap instruments and forwards.
- Authorize the petty cash system and regularly review the petty cash process.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science and Accounting and Finance courses.
- Having a Professional Certificate (ACA, ACCA, CPA) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience within a reputable and structured organization preferably an Oil & Gas multinational.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel, financial modelling and power point.
- Competency & Level
- Oil & Gas industry dynamics
- Financial Reporting & Modelling
- Knowledge of Corporate Treasury & Cash Forecasting techniques
- Analytical & Research minded
- Microsoft office skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Organization/Administration abilities
- Good Interpersonal Relations
- Good Oral & Written Communication.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely submission of all assigned reports
- Ensure treasury control functions
- Support treasurer and Treasury Manager in cash planning
- Efficient transaction processing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.