The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, and to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill the critical vacant position below in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS):
Job Title: Director of Finance & Accounts – SGL 03
Job Code: HREIRS004
- Oversees all organizational financial activities to ensure it stays in strong financial standing. Leads all financial planning and analysis (FP&A), including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management.
- Prepare, build and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and forecasts.
- Oversees and reviews all accounting tasks, including payroll, taxes, and compliance.
- Collaborates with the executives and directors to create budgets and track key performance indicators.
Candidate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements below for this position:
- Candidates must possess a good Degree (a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Degree) or its equivalent in Accounting; Membership of relevant Professional Bodies in Finance & Accounts (i.e., ICAN, ANAN, etc.).
- Candidates must have at least over ten (10+) years cognate working experience at Managerial level and must be as a Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts),
- Candidates must exhibit strong financial and accounting knowledge; Knowledge of Accounting Software is essential.
- Candidates must exhibit evidence of strong administrative leadership.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good Interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please Click here to apply
Deadline: Sunday, 19th September, 2021.
Share to help others.