At Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company), you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. We will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your full potential; we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Nigerian bottling company limited is inviting applications for:
Title: Technical Trainee Programme
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Read: Ascentech Services Ltd Recruitment for Transport Coordinator
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen-months Training Programme in Lagos on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage
- Interested candidates should be open to work in any part of the country where our plants are located.
See also: ICT Program Manager needed at Ericsson Nigeria
What We Offer
- Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Closing Date: 13th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click Here to apply.
- Please note that only applications made via this link will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone.
- Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination.
Please share using the social media buttons to help others.