Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Ericsson Nigeria is looking to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: ICT Program Manager
Req ID: 545979
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a Program Director/ manager who wants to in a leading role for our continued journey towards the Digital Services. Through strategic thinking, passion for customer satisfaction and efficient service delivery management of our resources, processes and way of working, you will enable a profitable business for Ericsson.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, and service delivery operations.
This role will be responsible for providing leadership to customer programs, by proactively & holistically orchestrating all aspects of service delivery from presales to closure.
- Assume the role of Contract Fulfilment Responsible (CFR) during pre-sales phase, supporting the CSR and KAM on defining a competitive and profitable deal.
- Assume the head of the delivery once the desired deal is won until the complete fulfillment of the contract. Ensuring the seamless continuity from presales to delivery, actively seeking improvements into top and bottom lines with due consideration to Customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives, as these programs often have direct and visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results
In addition to the pre-sales and delivery activities, there are more important tasks assigned to the ICT Program Director, such as:
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Regular presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson trusted partner at the customer premise to guarantee customer’s confidence in Ericsson
- Driving up-sales opportunities by end to end teamwork and the latest understanding about our portfolio and offerings
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize their strengths and talents as well as development areas
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology
- Ambassador in recognizing and promoting the best practices from the programs.
- Owns and conducts regular governance to drive operational and business excellence through effective critical metric dashboards and measurements with group and its affiliates
- Own regular governance with customer business and technology units
- Ensure Governance and Critical issue structure is followed in Demand management
- Ensure compliance and ethics and exhibit exemplary role-model leading behaviors
To be successful in the role you must have:
- University degree in Engineering or Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
- Project manager certification (PMP) or equivalent certification!
- Experience/knowledge in automation, SWDP, CICD, ITIL, eTOM is plus
- Experience/knowledge of Agile methodologies and certification as ACP/Scrum Master is an added advantage
- Seven to ten years of SI experience in leadership with most focus on sales and delivery of Network management, Core and Cloud solutions within telecom and/or ICT industry
- Strong professional experience in project/program management (traditional waterfall model and agile methodologies), preferably with relevant certifications, with an extensive set of technical and business skills, with a long and proven practice of customer facing and presentation engagements demonstrating consultative skills
- Proficient within the overall telecommunications industry and evolution trends
- Explicit customer focused business mind-set with clear orientation to practical results, revealing accountability and independence on performing his or her work based on defined objectives
- Strong domain experience: OCC (OSS, Telecom Core & Cloud)
- Have personally assumed leading roles as lead program manager and lead services responsible in the creation of customer proposals and also as part of delivery projects of highly complex consulting and SI intensive solutions, preferably those involving Automated Network Operations OSS (Orchestration, Analytics and Assurance, Network Management), Core and Cloud (PC, UDM, IMS, MSS, Cloud), related technologies, and have been personally involved in the financial and cost analysis, project and service structuring and delivery phases of such projects
- Familiar with the main implementation aspects and challenges of Automated Network Operations OSS (Orchestration, Analytics and Assurance, Network Management), Core and Cloud (PC, UDM, Cloud, IMS and MSS solutions). In PC, preferably when extending to the evolution to 5GC
- Proven leadership skills in leading cross functional teams in either sales or delivery capacity
- Executive level engagement experience as part of sales and delivery of consulting, SI or other professional services
- Available to travel around the hub with an expectation to remain outside of the home country between 25% to 50% of the time
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication and written English and French skills!
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click Here to apply
Share to help others.