Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Legal – Sub Saharan Africa
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Don’t miss this: Packaging Manager needed at Reckitt Benckiser
- Want to change the world with your advice? As a Head of Legal Sub Saharan Africa with RB, you’ll have the freedom to take your legal expertise much, much further.
Joining a truly global legal team, you’ll:
- Work closely with your commercial colleagues to deliver the advice we need to grow and thrive in all our markets
- Provide advice on topics as broad as our product portfolio – everything from advertising, marketing and commercial contracts to compliance, crisis management and intellectual property
- Tackle complex issues that cross organisational and geographical boundaries.
You’ll succeed because:
- You’re an experienced, qualified lawyer who thinks commercially and relishes finding solutions to challenges.
- Have a wealth of experience in advising on compliance and legal issues
- Know how to get your expertise across in a way that others can absorb and act on
- Are comfortable working at pace, with colleagues in your team and out across our whole business.
This might interest you: Tips on Getting Medical Insurance for International Students
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference.
- You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
- All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need