PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Job Recruitment – We are glad to inform the general public that PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, a leader in the Downstream Oil and Gas industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- The role holder will be responsible for providing strategic direction and managing overall business performance.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Having a professional certificate is an added advantage
- Having a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years post qualification experience, and 5 years must have been spent at strategic senior management level
- The capacity to create an enabling environment that empowers employees to achieve set goals and proactively respond to opportunities in the business environment
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills.
Job Title: PwC Assurance & Tax Associate Graduate Programme 2022
Reference Number: PWC220204-1
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Rivers and Lagos
Opportunity: PwC Assurance & Tax Associate Graduate Programme 2022
Intake year: 2022
Contract Type: Permanent
- Your first job is something special and kicking off your career with PwC is extraordinary, particularly as a new graduate. Can you imagine what it means to have access to over 276,000 colleagues across 158 countries, and all that from right here, Nigeria?
- If you join us, you get access to a global network of specialists who will help you to learn, grow and develop into the accomplished professional you aspire to be. Diversity is at the heart of our business.
- We’re always looking for graduates with a range of different degrees, backgrounds and life experience.
- You’ll start alongside other graduates and you’ll learn from each other just as much as you’ll learn from us.
- Most importantly you’ll build some life-long relationships along the way and be given many opportunities to create. So join us, let’s create together!
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We’ll provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams.
- International development is a valuable development opportunity, which our global network can provide. This gives you the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and new perspectives with one of our PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
- At PwC you’re given many opportunities to create, so join our community of solvers and turn your potential into a transformative experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper Division) in related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Must have Completed NYSC.
- Minimum of 5 O’Level credits at one sitting, including English language and mathematics
- The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people – from associate to partner level – that will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders. We look for and develop these qualities in all our people:
- Whole leadership – I lead myself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen – I bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
- Technical and digital – I apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
- Global and inclusive – I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Relationships – I build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Job Title: Programme Director – Youth Internship Programme
Reference Number: 130-PEO01218
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 3 to 6 months
- Identify a marketing partner to drive a well-articulated marketing campaign, aimed at cultivating quality employers, interns, and partnerships to the Youth Internship Programme
- Support the development of a communication plan and public advocacy to promote the activities of the programme
- Work alongside the technology team to identify the appropriate technology platform to drive the activities of the programme from recruitment to evaluation
- Support the implementation, configuration and test phase of the selected solution
- Keep senior management of the Youth Internship Programme and its stakeholders informed on programme status
- Draft the curriculum for the Youth Internship experience alongside Intern End-users, Youth Internship leadership & the membership team
- Support leadership in the recruitment and selection of staff of the Youth Internship Programme
- Recruit interns and match them with onboarded employers
- Prepare periodic progress reports to CEO and PSC
- Ensure interns and employers submit a report on their learning experiences, highlighting the lessons learned and their next steps
- Convene periodic stakeholders’ (donors, employers, PSC, Management of Youth Internship Programme, Interns, etc.) roundtable to communicate, assess, review the progress of the Youth Internship Programme
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the Youth Internship Programme and ensuring that set KPIs and strategic intents are achieved.
- Candidates must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree and other relevant certification in related discipline.
- Minimum of a12 years’ experience preferably in Consulting
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in strategy, project management or human resources
- Experience with recruiting, campus programme management and intern programme best practices.
- Talent Management
- Excellent Communication and facilitation skills
- Budgeting skills
- Research skills
- Digital savvy: must understand the digital world and the disruptive opportunities being created
- Proven track record of building and executing multiple programme
- Exceptional project execution and stakeholder engagement
- Leadership presence and credibility to interact with all levels of employees and stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Thorough understanding of the millennial generation
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about university recruiting and entry level talent
- Knowledgeable in programme management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Nigerian Youth Corps Change Maker Programme Fame 2022
ECOWAS Recruitment Form & Jobs Vacancies
Coscharis Motors Plc Recruitment & Job Vacancies
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment & Job Vacancies
Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Recruitment
West African Health Organisation (WAHO) Recruitment & Job Vacancies
Microsoft Nigeria PhD Fellowship Research Institute Program for Africa
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship US$5,000 Programme 2022 – Click to Apply
UK Visa Guide – Migrate, Live and Work in the United Kingdom
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.