Apply now for the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2020 / 2021. The ongoing Guinness recruitment & career vacancies is for OND, HND, BSc and BA holders.
1). Brand Manager – Guinness Nigeria
Ref Id: JR1042202
Location: Ikeja, Lagos HQ
Job Type: Full time
Work Type: Regular
About The Role
- The Brand Manager role is accountable for Brand Equity, Net Sales Value (NSV) & Contribution After Advertising and Promotion (CAAP) delivery for the assigned brand within the Guinness Nigeria portfolio.
- The role shapes the future strategic direction for the brands in the portfolio, ensuring sustainable profitable volume growth by exploiting current and new consumer opportunities in the Nigeria market.
- The role will need to form strong relationships across the Marketing, Commercial and Innovations teams and other functions across the business.
The role would also have coaching responsibilities for other Marketing resources in order to grow both functional and leadership capability within the function.
- The role would also have coaching responsibilities for other Marketing resources in order to grow both functional and leadership capability within the function.
- The Nigerian market has shown inherent volatility over many years this trend is expected to continue into the medium term with increased competitor entrants. Managing market volatility and the ambiguity that this drives in activity planning, budget setting and activity management is an inherent part of the complexity in this role.
- There is the added responsibility and complexities that comes with getting to cut through insight premised work for Nigeria in collaboration with the Global Brand Team.
Apply For The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2021 Now
- Creative – Thinks outside existing paradigms and nurtures big ideas
- Inspiring – Brings energy and passion to the business and creates mass followership
- Strategic – Strong proven experience creating strategies for growth.
- Insight Driven – Curious about consumers and what drives them, and can unlock insights to change consumer relationships with brands
- Relationships – Builds strong cross-functional relationships.
- Extensive Consumer Product Goods Experience
- Drive and project manage the creation of long-term brand strategy and brand plans based on consumer, customer, and shopper insight that will set the brand up for transformational growth
- Lead cross-agency teams and foster new partnerships in developing the brand’s communication approach and execution in an omnichannel environment (on, off & 3rd space).
- Understand and respond to the drivers of your brand performance, working in partnership with the commercial teams to deliver the annual operating plan.
- Kicking off, and leading start to finish the creation of a new or evolved communication platform as well as an updated and clear set of brand guidelines to drive enhanced consistency of how the brand shows up in market across all channels and touchpoints.
- Build and run a data strategy that will allow you to unlock powerful insight into the performance of your brand.
Education And Experience Required:
- University degree in Marketing / Business or other related discipline.
- Proven and strong Brand and Trade marketing experience (4 – 6 years)
- Clear understanding of FMCG brand marketing.
Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgement & acumen.
- Experience of working on Mainstream brands & understanding of Execution standards required for the value-oriented consumer.
- Is experienced at managing key stakeholders nationally & internationally.
- Extensive experience of BTL & Experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Budget & cost control management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should use the link below to apply online: