It’s here again!! The Tony Elumelu foundation for Entrepreneurship 2021. Do you have a business? Are you looking for financial aide or support? Then the Tony Elumelu foundation is the right programme for you.The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), is one of Africa’s leading philanthropic organization, dedicated to empowering African entrepreneurship. Applications opens on it’s platform on January 1, 2021.
The TEF Programme Offers:
- Global Networking Opportunities
- A Mentorship program
- $5,000 non-refundable seed capital
- Business Training and many more.
- The business/entrepreneurs should be based in Africa
- Both new business and existing ones for over 3 years are eligible for application
- The business can be in any sector
- The Business should be able to create more jobs for people.
Apply for the Coca-Cola Company -Tax & Accounting Analyst today
- January 1, 2020: Application portal opens
- March 31, 2020: Application portal closes; initial longlist is announced to proceed for business training
- April – May: Training & mentorship
- June: Pan-African pitching competitions
- July: Announcement of finalists at the TEF Forum
- August – September: Background Check
- August – December: Seed Funding Disbursement
How to Apply
Log on to the multilingual application portal on www.tefconnect.com to sign up today.