Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is a global LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, was incorporated as a limited liability company on 17th May 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLS) for the domestic and export markets. We operate from four offices spread across different locations. Our liquefaction plant is located in Bonny Island and the corporate Head Office is in Port Harcourt, Rivers State,Nigeria. NLNG has two subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport Limited (BGT), that provides shipping capacity and NLNG Ship Manning Limited (NSML) that provides vessel management services and manning. Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports and receiving facilities around the world. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:
1. TRAINEE OPERATOR (PO/2021/001)
Job Objective: To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
2. TRAINEE TECHNICIAN (PM/2021/001)
Job Objective: To execute field or workshop maintenance tasks, to meet work programmes, safety requirements, and quality standards to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State.
1. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, candidate should: Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
2. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should: Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
For both positions, in addition to the requirements above, candidates should: Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018. Further details on the job requirements can be found on our website, www.nigerialng.com (Careers Page). For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer-11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox-63.0 & later
- Apple Safari-6.2 & later Google Chrome-68.0 & later
All interested candidates should:
- Log on to www.nigerialng.com
- Click on “Careers,”
- Click on “Current Vacancies,”
- Click on “Register with Us” on Related Links to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links F Click on the position to access the details and apply
- Attach/upload copies of relevant certificates along with application on the Job Portal
Attachment of the underlisted documents is mandatory:
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Copies of Secondary education certificates
- Copies of Primary education certificates NYSC completion certificate
NOTE: NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS as the application is entirely FREE OF CHARGE. NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications.
Closing Date: 12th October 2021.
Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you have any challenges , please write to Opstech.Recruitment202122@nlng.com for support.
Share to help others.