Delivery Driver Needed Urgently At Purolator Inc.
We believe that developing a winning team of employees is essential to achieving our vision of making Canada stronger by helping our customers deliver on their promises. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national company that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians.
Establishment: 1305 rue Tees, St-Laurent, Quebec, H4R 2A7
Salary: $21.08/hour Shift schedule
: 30 hours per week with the possibility of doing more. Variable daytime hours. Availability on weekends.
Employment contract: Permanent, full time
Seniority level: Not Applicable
Employment type: Full Time
Job function: Management and Manufacturing
Industries: Transportation, Logistics and Storage, Freight and Package Transportation, and Truck Transportation
- Efficiently perform customer pick-ups and deliveries.
- Ability to perform open routes assigned by manager.
- Perform daily pre-departure and return inspections.
- Responsible for managing assigned daily delivery and pick-up schedules.
- Ability to solve problems that arise on the road.
- Establish a positive relationship with internal customers (dispatchers, colleagues and managers) and external customers.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Work safely at all times.
- Respect their working hours.
- Other assigned tasks.
- Class 5 driver’s license with a maximum of 4 demerit points
- 36 months of driving experience
- Pass a theoretical and practical driving test.
- Successfully complete a defensive driving course.
- Successfully complete training in mail methods.
- Good sense of direction.
- Ability to lift and carry loads weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Mastery of the French language
- Have no legal impediment in connection with the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent sense of organization.
- Team spirit.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Proper reading and loading techniques.
- Consistently embodies and demonstrates our core competencies of Customer Focus, Communication, Collaboration, Trust and Personal Development.
Establishment: 524 – Ville St. Laurent
Purolator is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Diversity and Inclusion. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color of skin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, age, status Aboriginal status or any other factor that could be considered discriminatory. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are essential stakeholders. Our business will only be successful if we provide our employees with a healthy and safe workplace and if we have the right people, in the right roles, with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for ability. To learn more about the company and its values, visit www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every new day is an opportunity for you and your colleagues to build positive relationships with each other and with our customers to positively impact the communities where we live and work.
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.