This post is meant for Npower Batch c Beneficiaries who were verified, shortlisted and deployed but for one reason or the other are not comfortable with your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA), so please read carefully to know what to do.
We have come across numerous questions from npower batch c beneficiaries seeking for legit information concerning Npower Batch C redeployment process.
These questions and the answers to help this set of beneficiaries are listed below
- How can I Redeploy to another Npower PPA?
- Is it possible for me to Redeploy to another LGA?
- I have relocated from where I used to stay but my NPower PPA is in the area where I used to stay before. Is there something that can be done about it?
- Do I have to pay for Npower Batch C Redeployment?
- Does Npower Batch C redeployment mean I am not interested in working?
Please read carefully below to see a step by step procedures on how you can carry out your Npower Batch C Redeployment and successfully redeploy to another PPA.
How can I Redeploy to another Npower PPA?
To successfully redeploy to your preferred choice of PPA, carefully follow the guidelines in this article to avoid making any mistake.
- Visit www.nasims.gov.ng
- Print out your deployment letter.
- Take it to your designated place of Primary Assignment (PPA) and ask for a rejection.
- Upload your rejection letter back on your NPower Nasims portal
- If you have a PPA you would like to be posted to, you are to visit that PPA, acquire an acceptance letter and upload it alongside your rejection letter.
- Apply for redeployment.
This process should take 24 – 48 hours for you to be redeployed. You are however expected to provide your
- Full name
- NPower ID
- Application email
- Phone number
- State of deployment
- Local Government Area of your Place of Primary Assignment
- Your Place of Primary Assignment.
Recommended: Quick and Easy Non- interest CBN loan
Is it Possible for me to Redeploy to another LGA?
Yes, it is possible. You can redeploy to anywhere of your choice as long as it is a place you can easily access.
I have Relocated from where I used to stay but my NPower PPA is in my formal address, is there something that can be done about it?
In this case, what you can do is redeploy from your designated PPA to another Npower PPA which is closer to your current place of residence.
Do I have to pay for Npower Batch C Redeployment?
The answer is No. You are not required to make payment of any kind for NPower Redeployment.
Any official asking for any form of payment to help you with Npower redeployment should be reported immediately.
Does Redeploying mean I am not interested in working with NPower Again?
The answer to this question is No. Seeking for NPower redeployment or redeploying to another PPA does not mean you are not interested in working with NPower anymore.
It means you want to be closer to your place of Primary Assignment.
Share to help others.