Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 24 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape.
Dufil Products, Indomie Instant Noodles, Power Oil, Minimie Chinichin, Pure Flour, Pure Semolina, e.t.c. which appeal to several demographic groups have grown to become a household name across the country.
READ ALSO Interswitch HR Advisor Vacancy- Apply Now
Dufil seeks to recruit young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to the Graduate Trainee Programme.
READ ALSO: Lumos Nigeria Recruitent 2020 – Apply Now
– First-class in the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science Technology, Biochemistry, Mathematics and Statistics.
– 0 to 2 years of experience.
– 22 to 30 years of age.
– Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
– Must be willing to accept deployment to any location at the discretion of our company.
– Must have technical knowledge of his/her field of study, data analysis capability, presentation skills and must be computer literate.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply