Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000)employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, etc.
As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently recruiting for a talented, and skillful person with strong passion for the ecommerce space to join our Konga Health Team:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Konga Health
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Ibadan (Oyo), Port Harcourt (Rivers), Akure (Ondo) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Executive Level
Reports to: VP: Konga Health
- The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will be responsible for client’s engagement and onboarding.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the performance of these clients and their customer satisfaction.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
- Promote the company’s products / services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Develop and sign on new clients.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of a First Degree in Pharmacy
- Non pharmacists with degrees in biological sciences and who possess very relevant experience in B2B selling of pharmaceutical products and general healthcare product knowledge would be considered
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Good listening, and problem solving skills
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skill
- Report writing.
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qaualified candidates should their updated CV in Word (Document format) to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Share to help others.