Showroom Receptionist needed at Kloverharris Limited.
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Receptionist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Check this out: Head Digital Content and Innovations at Airtel
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating the right ambience and positioning of products within a showroom. He/She will drive traffic to the showroom in line with the organizational brand strategy whilst also creating great customer satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain the overall look and feel of the showroom in line with the brand’s requirements.
- Oversee visual merchandising and ensure that products are strategically positioned.
- Coordinate with the sales and brand manager in planning and coordinating product awareness events in the showroom.
- Research on ways to develop new and creative ideas geared towards driving traffic to the showroom
- Deliver a luxurious brand experience for every client that walks into the showroom.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times so as to deepen the relationship between the organisation and customers with the aim of retaining them and increasing loyalty.
- Deliver accurate product information to help customers with their purchase decisions.
- Ensure all security personnel and other front line staff members are constantly in tune with the need to create excellent customer service to all customers/visitors.
- Take all visitors on a tour of the showroom and pay attention to their needs.
- Capture customer data for all walk-in clients and manage an existing database
- Send follow up emails to customers within 24 hours of their visit to the showroom
- Identify, analyse, and resolve customers’ complaints and issues.
- Keep customers well informed of the brand’s products, services, and events.
- A B.Sc / HND holder from a reputable university
- 2 – 4 years proven experience in a similar role
- Sales and supervisory know-how are required for this position
- Microsoft suite proficiency
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming
- Presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Ability to apply expertise and technology for optimum results.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.