Senior Estate Surveyor (Branch Manager) needed at Knight Frank.
Knight Frank, founded in 1896 and headquartered in London, UK, Knight Frank is one of the world’s leading independent real estate consultancies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Estate Surveyor (Branch Manager)
- Generate and execute new Estate brokerage, Property management and Valuations briefs/business for the branch office.
- Charged with managing and running the full operations of assigned branch for profitability.
- Responsible for overseeing the operations of the Capital Markets(estate brokerage and agency), Property/Facility Management and Valuations portfolio in the branch.
- Responsible for managing existing client portfolio and increasing same for the branch.
- First Degree in Estate Management with a minimum of 2nd class upper grade
- Minimum of 8 years real estate brokerage and property/facility management experience
- Must be an Associate Member, NIESV
- Must be a member of ESVRABON
- Associate membership of RICS is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of the real estate market in location where vacancy is situated- Abuja
- Ability to develop good working relationships with Clients, staff, vendors and contractors
- Well organised and have excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as customer and client management skills.
- Multitasking and Problem-solving skill
- Smart negotiation skills
- Ability to make quick judgement and spontaneous decisions.
Systems & IT Competence:
- MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Outlook.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online.
Share to help others.