Relationship Manager – Retail Banking Group at First Bank Nigeria.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First bank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, First bank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBN DRC, FBN Ghana, FBN Gambia, FBN Guinea, FBN Sierra-Leone and FBN Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Retail Banking Group
Job Identification: 210
Locations: Lagos, Edo, Osun, Saki – Oyo, Oko – Anambra & Ekiti
- Relationship Manager Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customer
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts
Check this out: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA) / Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please Click here to apply.
Share to help others.