Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Related: Litigation Attorney needed at Exxon Mobil Corperation
Job Title: Assessor
Job Type: Contracts
- Carryout desktop pre-qualification of registered Suppliers/Companies
- Carryout onsite visit of registered Suppliers/Companies in collaboration with industry stakeholders to get them Pre-qualified and Categorized;
- Undertake biennial on-site visit of pre-qualified Suppliers/Companies to ascertain their current capabilities and status in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Undertake desktop review and on-site verification (if required) for pre-qualified
- Suppliers/Companies that have acquired new competence (ies).
- Carry out desktop pre-qualification and onsite visit for Suppliers as required based on additional products/services request;
- Collaborate with NNPC staff on the review of Product Code(s) addition management
- Write report on each audit
- Carry out Desktop and Facility Audits
- Write report on audit conducted; and
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports
Recommended: Punch List Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Certified lead auditor in ISO 18001 or ISO 9001 with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas audit.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please Click here to apply online.
Share to help others.