Customs Inspector, AIC (Building) at Nigeria Customs Service (NCS).
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – At its coming into being in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities. Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
We invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customs Inspector, AIC (Building)
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOLE 06)
Customs Inspector, AIC (Computer / ICT) at Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
- Perform building tasks in any capacity required by the Nigeria Customs Service.
- The applicant must possess OND, NCE or its equivalent in Building Technology obtained from recognized Polytechnic or Other Institution.
In addition to the specific requirement candidate must:
- Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.89 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service
- Not be suffering from any physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not be found guilty of any criminal offence
- Be computer literate
- Must not be above 30 years old
- Have a certificate of state of origin signed by Chairman / Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison Officers will not be accepted.
Team Lead, Data Insights at Interswitch
- A guaranteed job security associated with working for the Federal Government as well as the possibility of growth as a reward for hard work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information
- Candidates will be assessed and recruited (if successful) strictly based on Certificate(s) presented during the process.
- Any false declaration will lead to automatic disqualification and prosecution. Furthermore, no case of upgrading will be entertained before or after the recruitment.