Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Joining the team behind leading brands that reach millions, you’ll provide the technical expertise that makes our packaging stand out. You’ll:
- Support the design and effective manufacturing of quality products
- Reduce costs and improve quality
- Design and develop packaging for new and existing product lines
- Find imaginative technical solutions to a wide range of packaging issues.
You’ll Love it Because:
- As a packaging Manager, You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Recommended: Green Africa Airways Job Recruitment (2 Openings)
You’ll Succeed Because:
You know packaging technology, processes and materials inside out. You’re:
- An accomplished project manager, comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Able to identify ways to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs
- Solutions-orientated, you define problems, analyse data, test concepts and propose answers
- Collaborative, able to lead cross functional teams and win support for your recommendations at every level.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
- All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need