The Dangote group is currently present in over 10 African nations. It is one of the leading industry in Africa with rapid development of expanding.
JOB ROLE / FUNCTIONS
Below are some of the roles and responsibilities attached to this job vacancy
• As the Mechanical Engineer (Cement Industry), you will perform a full-lifecycle product development from design to implement
• You will conduct experiments, analyze product data and interpret results where applicable
• You will develop systems and components and outline product designs
• You will estimate budget, solicit observations, prepare product reports and documentation where applicable
• You will evaluate final product performances, safety, and design
SEE ALSO: Dangote Company Recruitent 2020
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Here are the required qualifications to apply for this position.
• Academic Qualification – MSC/BSC/HND/ in Engineering or related field of study.
• Experience – Licensed as a professional engineer or other professional body
• Computer Literacy – 2D or 3D engineering design, manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE, or other)
• Language – English proficiency is mandated and fluency in any other local language will be a plus.
• Willingness to relocate to anywhere in the country
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should APPLY HERE