British Ivy Schools, an Independent Educational facility for boys and girls aged 1-11 years, offering Nigerian and British Curriculum, located in Nnewi, Anambra State, is looking for highly motivated and focused individuals to fill the esteemed position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
Hours: Full Time
Read: Nigeria Army 82RRI 2021 Recruitment.
- Organizing, teaching and mentoring a small class size of about 15 to 20 pupils.
- Responsible for the delivery of all subjects with particular emphasis on core subjects of Literacy, Numeracy and Science.
- Lesson planning and preparation; checking pupils work; administering of tests/exams and production of results.
- Developing and fostering appropriate skills and social abilities to the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps, sporting events etc.
- Assessing and preparing pupils for state and national exams/competitions.
- NCE ( National Certificate in Education) and Above obtained through full time studies
- Must have at least 1 year work experience.
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English Language ( both written and spoken).
- Results focused, positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behaviour management, Good IT skills and the ability to use digital teaching aid technologies.
See also: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (3 Vacancies)
- NCE qualification in Early Childhood Education plus one year experience of working with children is desirable but not essential.
- However, successful applicants must be result focused and enjoy creating a fun and focused learning environment.
Very attractive and comparable with schools of similar status.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For more information call: 08060509254
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021
Share to help others.