Medecins du Monde (MdM) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – We are glad to inform the general public that Medecins du Monde (MdM) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their organization. Interested applicants should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and Track staff leave requests.
- Ensure attendance sheets are collected and submitted on weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist updating national staff HR’s administrative filling.
- Ensure that soft as well as hard record is available in official files.
- Assist employees to understand and adherence to MdM policies and procedures (Staff Induction).
- HR assistant is responsible for all in country travel according to MDM polices.
- Assist expats to book their international flights when they are going on R&R.
- Coordinate with Liaison officer to track all visas expiry dates and extensions.
- Act as focal point for UNHAS booking for all mission staff and visitors.
- Liaise with logistics to ensure that the guesthouse is running effectively. Arrange the guesthouse or hotel rooms to accommodation all visitors as needed.
- Prepare and maintain various databases to support the HR activities.
- Ensure important communications are posted on the board on the staff social platform
- Assist in event management: Arrange meetings, seminars, or workshops.
- Realize copying and filing and scanning of administrative documents.
- Comply with MdM policies and practice with respect to code of conduct, safety and security and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Candidates must have a minimum of an HND qualification
- Minimum of 1 years’ of relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one single attachment via email to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.
- Applications without the above subject will not be treated.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2022.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Application Portal – How to Apply
Npower NASIMS 2022| Npower Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics Enrolment has started for Shortlisted Candidates
Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Oando Plc Job Recruitment 2022 for Banking Officer
Baker Hughes Job Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal – How to Apply
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – Apply Now
NPower Batch C Device: Selection, Requirements & Device Collection Centres
NEXIT Training Portal Login for Npower Exited Batch A & B Beneficiaries
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.