Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – As a final result of the recruitment process that started with online application, computer based examination and screening exercise, the under-listed are the successful candidates for enlistment into the Nigeria Custom Service:
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment Exercise: List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
Don’t miss this: Shehu Sani to Buhari – Declare bandits federal civil servants since you are finding it hard to pronounce them terrorists
Army handover 20 arrested TASUED students for fraud to EFCC
Details for Documentation
- The listed candidates are required to report to the office of the Comptroller Establishment, Nigeria Custom Service, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki, Abuja from Monday, 8th November – Tuesday, 7th December, 2021 for documentation.
- Successful candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Four (4) photocopies each of the credentials
- Four (4) passport photographs.
- Those who do not document by 7th of December, 2021 will be deemed to have rejected the offer.
- The general public is by this advertisement also informed that Nigeria Custom Service recruitment portal: http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng will be opened between Monday, 13th – Friday, 24th December, 2021 for supplementary recruitment exercise.
- Interested candidates are hereby invited to login and apply.
Click Here to view List (PDF)
Scam Alert! Please note that Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process is strictly on merit and does NOT require payment of any kind.