Google for Startups Accelerator Africa Programme 2021
This is to bring to the general public that The Google for Startups Accelerator Africa Programme 2021 is open for applications from interested persons.
Google for Startups Accelerator Africa is a three-month accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups across the African continent. Applications for the Class 6 Google for Startups Accelerator Africa programme, a three-month programme that is slated to start on 21 June 2021, will be open until 14 May 2021.
The online programme (which includes 3 intensive virtual training bootcamps, mentorship and Google product support) is open to applications from 17 countries across Africa, including Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda and Zimbabwe. The aim is to support the advancement of the startups through their crucial growth phases.
You might be interested in this: Digital Youth Nigeria Programme 2021 – How to Apply
Trader Moni Loan – How to Apply For The Federal Government Trader Moni Loan
- Three months equity-free support
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams such as Android, Cloud, Machine Learning and Web
- Access to Google’s global network of industry experts and mentors
- Partnership on an advanced technology project
- Technical training on design, people, product and growth marketing
- Support on high-level company and product strategy
- Google product credits
- Early access to new Google products and tools.
- Seed to Series A-stage technology startups are eligible for the program.
- The Accelerator program is sector-agnostic and thus welcomes startups leveraging machine learning (or plan to in future) from any vertical.
- The CEO and CTO must participate in all three online bootcamps of the program, and a third core team member can also attend, but this is optional.
- A maximum of three total company representatives can participate in each bootcamp.
- Accelerator Africa accepts applicants from 17 African countries. These are:
- Côte D’ivoire
- South Africa
- The accelerator runs as a fully digital program for a period of 3 months. As part of the Google for Startups Accelerator, selected founders outline the top challenges facing their startup, and are then paired with relevant experts from Google to help solve those challenges.
- Participating startups receive deep mentorship on technical challenges and machine learning, as well as connections to relevant teams from across Google. Founders will also have access to labs and workshops addressing different aspects of managing a tech startup.
Method of Application: Interested applicants should please Click Here to apply
For More Information, visit Google for Startups Accelerator Africa Program