If you are planning to attend university, then you may be wondering what scholarships are available to you. The University of Leeds offers a range of scholarships for students from all over the UK and around the world. You can browse the scholarship database to find out more about the available scholarships and how to apply. Or you may also want to read our blog post about choosing the right course available at the University of Leeds’ scholarship for you, and how to apply.
Most student from all over the world desire to at least get a degree in the UK. This is due to the better-ranked and pinnacle-notch universities which exist there. UK is surely the hub of quality education. The universities and establishments in the United Kingdom preserve supplying numerous types of Monetary resource and scholarships to each home and global college students. Let’s start processing your packages for the University of Leeds Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarship – the possibility this is provided to global college students.
Also Apply for: The Bill Gates Scholarship (TGS) to Study in USA – Fully Funded
Details of the University of Leeds Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship and how to Apply
The University of Leeds is many of the better rated and maximum prestigious universities of the UK. It now gives you monetary resource in place of scholarship, which you can also additionally avail being a global certified scholar. The possibility is to be had and open for undergraduate applications provided on the college.
There is no separate utility for scholarship, because that is an automated scholarship primarily based totally on instructional excellence of the student. The student must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, and applied for a first degree being categorized as an excellent student.
Brief Description about the Scholarship Opportunity
Here, the University of Leeds scholarships for undergraduate global college students is noted in a concise way for the benefit of all candidates. School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering of the University of Leeds gives this undergraduate global excellence scholarship.
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: The University of Leeds
Program Available: Undergraduate
Financial Benefits: Funded
Deadline: Not Specified
RECOMMENDED: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships to Study in Switzerland 2023/2024 (Fully Funded)
About the University of Leeds (United Kingdom)
It is a public studies college positioned in West Yorkshire inside the United Kingdom. Established in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science, it made a merger with the Leeds School of Medicine and changed into then renamed Yorkshire College.
As for the University of Leeds ranking is concerned, Times Higher Education ranks the college at 37th position on its list of the pinnacle global universities. The University of Leeds QS ranking is 86 in the world.
Criteria for Awarding the Scholarships
The University of Leeds scholarships undergraduate applications are furnished thru a directly criterion. This is an automated scholarship conferred to the scholars at the situation of college students’ accomplishing one grade above the grade published (on equal qualification) on web page of the course which they keep a proposal for. For in addition facts, you can also additionally go to guides web page and seek the guides there for distinctive facts.
Eligible Courses for Scholarship
Following are the eligible courses of this scholarship scheme:
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering Meng, BEng
Note: The scholarship is for the academic year 2023-2024.
Eligibility & Criteria for the University of Leeds Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarship
- You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award.
- Self-funding students who have successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds will also be considered for a scholarship.
- You must have been offered a place to study on an undergraduate degree course within the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds for the 2023/24 academic year.
- Up to £5,000 or £6,000 is available, depending on course length. £3,000 in year one and £1,000 in subsequent years subject to satisfactory performance.
- You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or above with all modules passed at the first attempt. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if you fail to achieve 60% but will be reinstated the following year if your performance recovers to 60% or over. £1,000 will be awarded per year of study.
- You will not receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year.
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship opportunity, it has great financial reward. This opportunity of University of Leeds is an automatic scholarship which is awarded to successful students on the basis of their academic excellence. Other conditions for scholarship eligibility are mentioned above.
Depending on the length of the course, the students will receive between £5,000 to £6,000 in a year.
Deadline for this scholarship Applications
There is no specified deadline for the scholarship yet.
How to Apply for University of Leeds Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarship
There is no necessity of application, as the applicants will automatically be taken into consideration for the opportunity. Visit the official website for more details.
The Bill Gates Scholarship (TGS) to Study in USA – Fully Funded
GIST Scholarship To Study In South Korea 2023 – Fully Funded
University of Waterloo Scholarship for International Students Canada, 2023
Fully Funded Scholarships in United States for international students – 2022/2023