The Danish state offers scholarships to non-EUEEA students. The Danish state scholarships are available to students who wish to study in Denmark for a period of at least one year. There are a number of different scholarships available, and the amount of the scholarship varies depending on the particular scholarship. The scholarships are available to students from all over the world, and the amount of the scholarship also varies depending on the student’s financial situation. The scholarships are usually awarded on the basis of merit, and the student must apply for the scholarship in order to be considered.
RECOMMEND: How to Apply and get Accepted to Study and Live in Dubai on Scholarship
Aarhus University is one of the university that offers a limited number of scholarships to the most gifted applicants from outside Europe.
Eligibility and requirements
In choosing scholarship receivers among the academically qualified applicants, priority will be given to applicants with outstanding academic qualifications.
Due to the limited number of scholarships available at the moment, we are not able to able to offer a scholarship to all over qualified applicants, very unfortunate.
Usually, only one or two scholarships are to be offered on each of our Master’s degree programmes. At some faculties, strategic focus may be placed on selected degree programmes or applicants from specific countries.
Benefits of this scholarship
The content of a scholarship varies from one faculty to another. In some area, the scholarship is a full or partly tuition waiver. While In other cases, the tuition waiver includes a monthly grant towards living expenses, typically but not always for the duration of your Master’s degree programme.
Some faculties only offer tuition waivers. In this case, the faculty may be able to offer other relevant services to its tuition waiver recipients, e.g. assistance in searching for a relevant student job.
Please note that if you are offered a tuition waiver only, it is a requirement for obtaining a student residence permit that you have sufficient funds to be able to support yourself financially during your stay in Denmark.
RECOMMEND: Fully Funded Scholarships in United States for international students – 2022/2023
Type of scholarship available
- Faculty of Arts: Tuition fee waiver + monthly grant towards living expenses
- Aarhus BSS: Tuition fee waiver + monthly grant towards living expenses
- Faculty of Natural Sciences: Tuition fee waiver
- Faculty of Technical Sciences: Tuition fee waiver
Application – How to apply online
- Your application must be submitted online through the application portal on or before deadline
- The application is divided into several phases during which you enter your personal information, your educational background, your desired Master’s programme(s) and other relevant information.
- Prepare your application and know which type of information is needed, and which documents are required. It may vary depending on your personal and educational background and which study programme you apply for.
- Check the specific admission requirements that applies to the desired Master’s programme(s). Consult the documentation checklist and upload all relevant documentation
- Prioritise your applications. Submit your application(s) before the application deadline. You cannot make changes to a submitted application, but your application can be reopened for upload of further documentation later.
You may apply for up to three Master’s degree programmes at Aarhus University and prioritise your applications. Any additional applications will be rejected.