Technical Assistant at Trevari Oil and Gas Limited
Trevari Oil and Gas Limited is a leading privately- owned Oil and Gas firm active in the downstream sector. Trevari Oil and Gas Limited seeks to have a divergent objective to maintain and operate its rigs and fleet in accordance with all governing laws and regulations. We operate with the objective of developing and facilitating seamless and sustainable business processes- refining, marketing, distribution and sales of products to everyday users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Report To: MD / CEO
Job Grade: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides high level clerical, technical, logistical and administrative support as required, and advise on technical solutions for business issues
- Prompt execution of tasks and understanding the needs of the external and internal customers
- Responsible for maintaining software updates
- Responsibilities also include performing administrative assistant duties such as coordination of meetings, processing incoming and outgoing mails, scheduling travels, and preparing expense reports
- Interacts with users and colleagues in a polite and efficient manner to meet requirements of the role
- Provides supportive services across all departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators
- Brand knowledge/ awareness
- Client satisfaction
- Accuracy and timeliness of reports -preparation of accurate and error- free documents, minutes and reports
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Accountability and timely feedback on assignments
- Attention to details and time management
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Arts, Management or any other related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in an Administrative position
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office packages-MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.