Rivers State NG-CARES Intervention Program 2021
Rivers State covid-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) programme is an intervention that is designed to restore the livelihoods of Anambra State poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating recovery of micro, small and medium business.
Businesses owned by Rivers State especially youth and women led businesses
Recommended: More Youths are Pre-Approved for NYIF Loan Disbursement – Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Micro businesses (3-9 employees)
- Small businesses (10-50 employees)
- Credit grant for existing businesses: This grant is expected to cover 40, of the amount of new loans originated after March 1st 2020.
- Operational grant: This is to fund working capital requirements of businesses
- Micro credit grant (Minimum N 100.000.00; Maximum N 500.000 00)
- Small operational grant (Above N 500,000.00; Maximum N 2.500,000.00)
See this too: Anambra State NG Cares Intervention Program – Apply Now
- Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement etc.)
- Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
HOW TO REGISTER
CONTACT YOUR COMMUNITY CDC CHAIRMAN, WOMAN LEADER OR YOUTH PRESIDFENT FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION – Registration forms have been shared to these persons.
Share to help others.