Trent University is offering different merit-based scholarships for international students to pursue undergraduate programs.
Trent University is one of the leading universities in Canada that aims to provide quality education to both local and international students. Moreover, it also provides financial assistance to deserving local and international students having excellent academic backgrounds. Only students enrolled in Trent University, or applicants who are looking forward to applying for admission are eligible for the trend university scholarships in Canada for international students.
The scholarships are offered in limited numbers, so make sure to complete your application and apply for the scholarship. The scholarships will be awarded to excellent and outstanding students on a merit basis. Here is the list of Trent University scholarships.
- IB Entrance Scholarships
IB entrance scholarship is for only the students who are enrolled in the IB diploma program. This scholarship will be given in the first year of the diploma, and as it is partially funded, it will only cover educational expenses, not residential and meal expenses.
- Trent International Global citizen scholarship and awards
This scholarship is for international students enrolled in the Trent University of Canada. It is for outstanding academic achievers. The scholarship will only cover the university tuition fee and cannot be used for any other purpose.
- Trent international program tuition levy scholarship
The Trent program tuition levy scholarship is for international students, and it is partially funded; it will only cover academic expenses, not residential and meal expenses. The amount of scholarship given to the international students will be $2700
- Trent United World College (UWC) scholarships
The Trent United world college scholarship is offered by United world college to international students having excellent academic progress. The amount of scholarship given to the international students will be $2700. It will only cover academic expenses, not residential and meal expenses.
- Justin Chic international scholarships
This scholarship is for only Asian students having excellent academic progress as a financial aid that ranges from $3000 to $ 1500 per year.
- Maple leaf leadership Award
The Maple leaf education school system offers this award to international students. It is fully funded that will cover academic, residential as well as meal expenses. The number of awards given to the international students will be from $2000. Only five students will be given this award per year according to merit.
Details about the Trent University Scholarships 2022 in Canada
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: February 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Trent University scholarships in Canada.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants having excellent academic backgrounds will be preferred.
- International students who are not a citizen of Canada can only apply.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
Here are the benefits of Trent University Scholarships:
- The Scholarship ranges from $1,000 to $3,000.
- It is based on academic excellence, which may vary according to merit.
Final average Scholarship amount
- 95%+ $3,000 per year for 4 years
- 90%-94% +$2,500 per year for 4 years
- 85%-89% + $1,500 per year for 4 years
- 80%-84% + $1,000 per year for 4 years