The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarship is a highly competitive and prestigious award that provides up to $50,000 per year to support exceptional students as they pursue graduate degrees at top institutions nationwide. IHere, we’ll provide an overview of the scholarship program and eligibility requirements, as well as some tips for how to put together a strong application. If you’re thinking about applying for this scholarship, or any other graduate scholarships, read on for more information.
What is the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation?
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation dedicated to advancing the education of exceptionally promising students who have financial need. Established in 2000 by the estate of Jack Kent Cooke, the Foundation provides advanced learning opportunities that enable high-achieving, low-income students to reach their full potential.
The Foundation’s programs include:
• The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program: Provides up to $40,000 per year to each of approximately 85 high-achieving high school seniors with financial need to cover a broad range of educational expenses at any accredited four-year college or university of their choice.
• The Jack Kent Cooke Young Scholars Program: Selects 7th and 8th grade students with exceptional academic promise and financial need for individualized support and enrichment opportunities throughout middle and high school that prepare them to succeed academically at the nation’s top colleges.
• The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarships for Community College Students: Offers up to $30,000 per year to select community college transfer students with exceptional academic ability and unmet financial need to complete their bachelor’s degrees at top four-year institutions.
What are the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarships?
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation offers scholarships for high-achieving individuals who demonstrate financial need. Scholarships are available for graduate and undergraduate students, as well as for community college transfer students. Awards vary in amount and can be used to cover educational expenses, including tuition, fees, books, and living expenses.
Eligible students must have a minimum 3.5 GPA and be enrolled full-time in an accredited institution. Students must also be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and demonstrate financial need. To apply for a Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarship, students must complete the online application and submit supporting materials, including transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal essay.
Who is eligible for a Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarship?
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarships are available to high-achieving students with financial need who seek to pursue a graduate degree at an accredited institution.
To be eligible for a Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarship, students must:
– Be enrolled in or seeking admission to an accredited graduate program at an eligible institution within the United States
– Demonstrate financial need
– Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
– Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
How do I apply for a Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarship?
To apply for a Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarship, you’ll need to complete the Foundation’s online application and submit it by the deadline. You’ll also need to provide transcripts, letters of recommendation, and an essay.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation provides scholarships to high-achieving students who have financial need. The Foundation offers both undergraduate and graduate scholarships, so you can apply for a scholarship at any stage of your education.
If you’re interested in applying for a Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarship, start by familiarizing yourself with the eligibility requirements. Then, gather the required materials and fill out the online application. Be sure to submit your application by the deadline!
When is the application deadline for a Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarship?
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarship application deadline is March 1, 2023. All applications and supporting materials must be received by the Foundation no later than 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the deadline date.
What are the benefits of receiving a Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarship?
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarship provides up to $50,000 per year to support exceptional students pursuing graduate degrees at accredited institutions. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need and academic merit. The Foundation believes that all students, regardless of background or circumstance, should have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarship can provide recipients with much-needed financial support to pursue their studies. The scholarship can also help recipients build important connections and networks within the academic community. Additionally, the scholarship may also help recipients secure internships and research opportunities.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarship is a great opportunity for students who are looking to further their education. The scholarship provides up to $50,000 per year for up to four years of undergraduate or two years of graduate study, which can be used for tuition, room and board, books, and other expenses. If you are a high-achieving student with financial need, we encourage you to apply for this scholarship.
To apply, visit the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation website: https://www.jkcf.org/our-scholarships/