The Digital Youth Nigeria programme is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development. This programme is designed to avail eligible Nigerian youths that will participate in standard training sessions to learn several global digital roles, including Business Process Outsourcing skills, Software and Coding skills, Animation/Graphics skills and Internet of Things/IT Hardware skills.
These highly practical skill-sets will develop their abilities to handle jobs which have a need for the outsourcing of specific digital services.The Digital Youth Nigeria Programme is designed to support 1,600 youths successfully screened from across the six geopolitical zones including Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory through fully paid in-person and virtual training sessions.
This might also Interest you: Trader Moni Loan – How to Apply For The Federal Government Trader Moni Loan
Inksnation – Proposed May 12 Website Upgrade may not Happen If Merchants in Nigeria do not Reach 1,548,000
- Participants must be Nigerian citizens
- Participants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Participants must possess a valid government-issued means of identification
- Be willing to undertake some travel (for practical sessions) if selected
- Minimum level of education required is O’Level (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please Click Here to apply