Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Customs Inspector, AIC (Communication / Camera Handling / Photography) at NCS
Your work-life opportunity:
- Step up to the ambitious challenge of achieving less than 45 minutes’ delivery time in some of the world’s most complex cities.
- Glovo offers an exciting opportunity for a data-focused, analytical professional who obsesses over details and is always looking for how to improve the performance of our couriers, and restaurant partners.
- You will have access to unlimited data to facilitate creative decision-making and access to a world-class tech team that can turn your recommendations for the country’s operations into efficient reality.
- As an Account Manager, you will be directly responsible for building and maintaining good relationships between our partner restaurants and Glovo.
- You will be liaising with the most highly regarded brands, stores, and restaurants in your city to secure promotions for users, optimise preparation times, and, most importantly, grow partners’ revenues through our app.
Senior Instrumentation Specialist at NNPC
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Build strong commercial working relationships with a range of restaurants
- Offer products to partners that boost their visibility on the platform and improve their sales
- Use data to improve the operational efficiency of our partners and ensure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain a good relationship between Glovo and our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
Account manager Requirements
- Experience in managing large and small partners in consulting or other private sector industries preferably experience in FMCG, food-hospitality, e-commerce, or on-demand delivery industry
- Effective command of English in written and verbal communication
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Customer service orientation and eagerness to support partners periodically or on short notice
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
NNPC / Chevron Nigeria Limited JV National University Scholarship Awards 2022
Account manager Benefits
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online.
Share to help others.