Details of the Yale university scholarship application. Yale University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students who wish to study in the United States on scholarships. This scholarship is open for undergraduate degree program, masters degree and PhD. The stipends from the Yale University Scholarship can vary from a few thousand dollars to over $70,000 per year; on the average, the Yale University scholarship is around $50,000.
Yale University is one of the greatest universities in the history of the United States, and is part of the Ivy League schools in the US. As you know, the Ivy League schools are synonymous and well known with her prestige and academic excellence. The dream of everyone that has high taste for best quality education is to study at Ivy League schools because professional success is almost guaranteed by studying at these universities.
Also Apply for: The Bill Gates Scholarship (TGS) to Study in USA – Fully Funded
This University is one of the oldest university in the US. It is the 3rd oldest and was founded in 1701 at New Haven, Connecticut United State. It was originally founded as a school to educate the clergymen, but it was soon was changed to teach many other fields of study. Many well-known students have graduated from Yale including Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents and Rhodes Scholars.
Yale University is ranked amongst the top universities in the world because of its record in academic excellence. This university stands at 15th in the world by top Universities and 3rd in the US by the US News because of its prestige and an outstanding academic standard.
Yale University offer a number of scholarships in the form of financial aid. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international, received financial aid. For graduate scholarships, students have to apply to the departments of their choice because funding policies are different for each department. Graduate funding is determined by individual departments, not the university.
For PhD. students, fully funded scholarships are very common. Every student at least receive scholarship which covers full tuition scholarship, hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend.
Scholarship Brief Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- To view the full list of undergraduate majors click here.
- To view the full list of graduate majors click here.
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Deadline: Click here for undergraduate deadlines / Click here for graduate deadlines
- Yale University scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
- They take into account your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
- The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Also, students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than 65,000$ a year, Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board!
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, following criteria is to be fulfilled:
- Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- For more information, check here.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship?
Please follow the following steps to avail Yale University Scholarship:
- Check these specific requirements of this scholarship:
- For Undergraduate students, click hereto apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply through choosing the appropriate program from
- You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refuse.
The Official Website
To know more about Yale University Scholarship, please visit official website: