Tax Officer II needed at Edo State Internal Revenue Service.
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, and to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill the critical vacant position below in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS):
Job Title: Tax Officer II – SGL II
Job Code: HREIRS003
- Will be responsible for ensuring prospective businesses comply with EIRS regulations and meet their state tax obligations.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date tax records.
- Preparing and filing tax returns and work papers for companies, partnerships, and individuals.
- Researching tax issues and assisting with tax audits.
Candidate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements below for this position:
- Candidates must possess a Degree (a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Degree) / HND (Lower Credit) in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Taxation, Law or related fields obtained from a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates must have at least 3- 5 years cognate working experience handling tax matters. Must possess a professional certification in ICAN, ANAN or CITN.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good Interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date: Sunday, 19th September, 2021.
Share to help others.