Senior Financial Reporting Associate needed at Mixta Africa.
Mixta Africa is one of the first international and European groups to enter the Northern African Real Estate sector.
Founded in April 2005, Mixta África specialises in property development projects in the African continent. The company was established with the objective of responding to the existing housing deficit in the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Reporting Associate
- The ideal candidate will be responsible the financial reporting of all country financial activities
Responsible for the preparation of monthly subsidiary management accounts: including the underlying steps of:
- Isolating each project account for subsidiaries with multiple projects
- Reporting based on suitable international accounting standards
- Providing of the commentary for the subsidiary accounts
- Special analysis as may be required from time to time
- Handles treasury reporting which includes cash analysis and forecasting
- Manage the process for the computation, recognition and remittance of all taxes (corporate income tax – current and deferred, withholding tax and VAT) and other statutory obligations and ensure the compliance with the relevant regulations.
- Manage all tax audits with the relevant tax authorities – FIRS & LIRS.
- Support the Head of Country Finance r and Corporate Support office on key fundraising transactions while completely owning financial information.
- Ensure that vendor and staff payments on behalf of the Firm are properly processed on a timely basis and captured in the relevant database with established time frame and in accordance with the policy of the Firm.
Experience and Education
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting; ACCA / CPA certificate would be preferred
- At least 10 years of similar experience, preferably in a similar role
- Experience in audit is very vital
- Should be highly knowledgeable about International Accounting standards according to which Financial reports will be created
- Should understand financial regulations across industries that can impact finance processes in focus country
- Logical mindset, capable of evaluating and handling transactions with a high degree of complexity
- Should have significant experience with integrated financial systems with a strong Excel skill set.
- Should possess strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate both in the regional language of focus country as well as English.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online