Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Courier Operations Intern
Read: Partner Operations Intern needed at Bolt
About the job
- Due to the rapid growth, we have been experiencing, our Bolt Food team is expanding.
- We’re now looking for a Courier Operations Intern to join us.
- Ideally, this person is someone early in their career interested in getting start-up exposure and a chance to work with a great team on a rapidly growing innovative business.
- This person will be focused on executing our fundamental operational processes as well as short-term projects.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Working closely with the courier operations specialists on daily tasks and short-term projects
- Close contact with courier fleets to ensure we are providing high value
- Solving incoming issues from couriers and fleets
- Ensuring a high level of courier quality, enforcing quality standards
- Registering new couriers, verifying documents, eligibility etc.
We are looking for:
- You’re a great communicator
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You’re passionate about new technologies
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills are a plus)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
Read also: Security Investigator needed at The U.S. Mission to Nigeria
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply