MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Customer Management Broadband (Chief Operating Officer Office)
Job Identification: 1055
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Fixed Broadband
Division: Fixed Broadband
- Provide leadership and advice on broadband billing operations and set standards for related activities, as well as establish the resources to meet customer care services.
- Develop strategies for effective customer care services in line with the goals and objectives of MTNN.
- Develop plans in support of defined broadband billing operations and/or related customer care strategies, identify business resource requirements and propose budget for the department.
- Monitor and review departmental plans to ensure the effectiveness of the strategies developed and related activities are in alignment with the objectives of the department and MTNN.
- Oversee the management of billing operations, review related trends and develop approaches to enhancing services and improving customer care services and experience.
- Maximize operational performance by providing adequate resources, ensuring they are allocated and utilized in a cost effective and financially disciplined manner and in line with budget provisions.
- Manage overall quality of billing operations, handling billing complaints, investigating customer complaints and developing solutions to enhance MTNN’s services to customers.
- Develop and maintain a dispute management and escalation process including the filing disputes when billing errors are identified and tracking disputes through resolution within specified time period.
- Monitor financial performance of various telecommunications services related vendors as it relates to contract rates and budgeted cost models.
- Track and ensure disputes are documented and accessible for reference by authorized users.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- First Degree in Business Management, Financial Management, Accountancy, Social Science Course or any other relevant discipline
- Master’s in Business Administration advantageous
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- 9 – 17 years relevant work experience including:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- 4 years management experience in a customer-oriented service environment.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online