MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Analytics and Market Development, Chief Operating Officer Office
Job Identification: 1057
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Fixed Broadband
Division: Fixed Broadband /COO’s Office
check this out: Sales Support – Fixed Broadband, Chief Operating Officer Office at MTN NIgeria
- Provide direction on broadband business planning, business performance monitoring and propositions analysis
- Ensure relevant business rules are applied in the budget process and forecasting scenarios for broadband business performance
- Manage the performance measurement and monitoring of broadband propositions/promotion/activity to ensure that it adheres to the business plan and provide feedback to senior management as requested.
- Develop competitive broadband strategies for MTN Broadband product plans, solutions and value propositions
- Review feasibility assumptions used versus actual behaviour in the market after the launch of product, promotion or activity.
- Coordinate channel activities to ensure product availability across the market
- Provide strategic direction and oversight on business performance reporting metrics (subscriber, revenue, margins, churn) of all solutions and services across all key segments
- Define and manage Broadband Segment customer lifecycle management (CLM) framework in conjunction with the Business Segment Managers
- Ensure integrity of broadband financial modelling projects.
- Ensure quality assurance for all business plans, product analysis and data generated for reporting
- Review and assess competitive price reactions scenarios
- Manage ad hoc projects as directed by GM/COO
- Establish a commercial footprint for various channels that shadow the network roll-out
- Execute strategies for effective market penetration based on existing channels
- Execute strategies to optimize channel performance based on assessments and reports
- Oversee the initiation and management of sales activation at identified key retail points
- Ensure trade programmes meet business objectives and trade channels requirements
- Manage the development of relevant Visibility solutions to support Sales and Marketing Programmes
- Value created by increase in customer base, product sales, contracts signed etc. for enterprise-wide Broadband products and services.
- New business opportunities from products launched sector/market growth, product/process innovation, process reviews/audit implementation etc., across the company.
- Serve the Broadband internal and external customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Develop strategies for effective market penetration based on existing and potential channels
- Generate periodic channel and partner assessment reports for performance review.
- Define and implement communications strategies that will support a differentiated MTN brand position that sets the organization apart from the competition
- Identify consistently the most effective channels to communicate the MTN Brand in the marketplace.
- Liaise with sales channel management to identify and attend to specific distributor/channel needs, and resolve problems.
- Determine and manage the development of new capabilities to enhance the deployment of solutions and services in all Business Segments (across both Consumer and SME segments).
- First Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics. Business Management or related discipline.
- A Masters Degree, preferably an MBA will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
See also: Dental Nurse (Dental Surgery Technician) at Amanadel Dental Clinic
9 – 17 years working experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry.
- 3 years experience in business performance reporting, financial analysis and business development.
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online