Quality Assurance Lead needed at Renmoney.
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: IT Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time
- In this role, you’ll be required to ensure applications are working as expected / documented by the BA without any errors or bugs (Functionality).
- Ensure the performance of the application is as expected & meets the need.
- Assure the ongoing operation and maintenance of the contracted software. Manage the QA team members.
- Champion test automation.
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – Selenium
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Assure the process for contracting and deploying software is adequate
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related course
- A minimum of 4 years of quality assurance and software testing with team lead experience
- User support experience is desirable
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects
- Expertise in Selenium, built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
- Client facing with strong written and verbal communication
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online