Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Buyer
Reference ID: req29702
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About the Job
- As a buyer Your main responsibility will be to provide support for the sourcing of a specific category across a country in a single cluster, indirectly reporting to and supporting SPM & SPSM for the strategic sourcing of the specific category.
- You will be ultimately responsible for optimizing service levels provided to internal customers for the specific category across all countries of the cluster, in alignment with the Spend Procurement Managers of each
- Analyze spot buys and take appropriate and proactive actions
- Support strategic sourcing tasks for the category across country in the cluster
- Support SPM & SPSM in executing strategic sourcing for the category
- Support SPM, SPSM and CPM to integrate procurement indirect category savings in country BP
- Maintain master data, including PIRs and catalogues
- Manage contract expiration and maintain contract
- Upload scanned contract in the system, update master data, and enable contract
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both Hellenic and the supplier over time for local categories in alignment with SPM & SPSM
- Manage internal customer relationships for local categories in alignment with Spend Procurement Managers, SPM & SPSM
- Ensure CSR strategy implementation in alignment with the predefined standards and guidelines
Education / Knowledge
- University Degree (Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Legal or similar course is an added advantage)
- Knowledge in the category or in procurement (CIPS preferred or other certification)
- 1- 2 years’ experience in Procurement processes and activities.
- Experience in SAP, other ERP systems with focus on Purchasing is an asset.
Do you have these skills?
- Action Oriented.
- Functional / Technical Skills.
- Drive for Results.
- Technical Learning.
- Customer Focus.
- Fluency in at least one language within the cluster is an asset.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online.
Share to help others.