Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
The programme will serve all of Nigeria – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that organisations and youth from all corners of the country can participate. It is Targeted at young talented Nigerian graduates, who are looking to land their entry role in the corporate world.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows programme offers three broad areas of possible engagement for employers in the private and public sector. The Programme will be Placing 20,000 highly skilled Nigerian youths in private and public sector organisations across various industries.
Recommended: Procedures To Correctly Fill & Upload Your Npower Batch C Acceptance Letter to the Nasims Portal
To be an eligible fellow, you must
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
Check this out: CBN Nirsal Microfinance Bank Non Interest Loan Portal – Apply Here
NJFP Benefits for Fellows:
- Cost Savings – No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP has you covered.
- Increased Productivity – Access to a wide range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organisation that will help to increase your team’s productivity.
- Improved Brand Image – Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the programme will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded Network – You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased Policy Influence – Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Duration
NJFP is a 12-month fully paid programme designed to enhance their employability, building leadership competencies and transferring on-the-job skills.
How to Register for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
Interested and qualified applicants should visit www.njfp.ng to Apply Online.
Share to help others.