Alfred & Victoria Associates Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – We are glad to inform the general public that Alfred & Victoria Associates is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer – Graduate Trainee
- We are searching for a dependable graduate engineer trainee to join our capable team.
- The graduate engineer trainee will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
- You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- To be successful as a graduate engineer trainee, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs.
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration.
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field.
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
- The Network Security Engineer will ensure that applications and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the highest security standards, thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust.
- He will participate in security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews on all Company’s IPNGN infrastructures.
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Ensure the overall security posture of the network
- Secure network by enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Interpret Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and apply them to appropriate network devices
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
- Mentor junior members of the IP and security team
- Participate in security compliance efforts (e.g., PCIDSS and ISO27001)
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Participate in company’s tier 2 and tier 3 security operations support
- Participate in incident handling
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing.
- Minimum 3 years of system, network and/or application security experience.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience working with: Cisco Routers & Switches, operating systems, (e.g. Windows and/or Linux), Network Administration, and TCP/IP.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with: Systems security, Network security, Firewalls, IDS / IPS, vulnerability assessments, incident response.
- Consistent implementation of security solutions at different levels.
- Knowledge of network routing and security protocols and implementations: TCP/IP, SSL, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, and VLANs.
- Analyze events and logs using security event management tools.
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Strong understanding of a process driven environment.
- CCNA, CCSP or Security+ certification or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong customer service experience and orientation required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Demands of the Job
- Availability to work extra hours in times of emergency and specialized project deliveries.
- Understand and manage the pressure of a 24×7 customer support environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve systems problems and issues.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development or Business Administration and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Chattered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- 4 – 6 years of Sales or Marketing experience
- Ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A deep understanding for marketing principles
- Sales planning & Closing skills
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.