The research Grant Council of Hong Kong is launching the Thirteenth Round of Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (the “Scheme”) for International Students including Nigerians to
pursue PhD studies in Hong Kong world-class research universities.
The Scheme Grant:
- The Fellowship provides a monthly scholarship of HK$26,900 (approx. US$3,400) and a conference and research-related travel allowances of HK$13,500 (approx. US$1,730) per year for a period of three years.
- 300 fellowships will be awarded for PhD studies commencing in the year 2022/2023 academic session.
Read: Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Vacancies)
Holland Scholarships 2022/2023 for BSc/MSc (5,000 Euros) – Apply Here
Eligibility for 2022/2023 Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
- All interested applicants with good results in first and second degree can apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE HONG KONG PHD FELLOWSHIP SCHEME:
- The electronic versions of the posters and leaflets of the scheme are available online for download by:
- Poster: http://cerg1.ugc.edu.hk.hkpfs/PosterHKPS.pdf
- Leaflet: http://cerg1.ugc.edu.hk/hkpfs/leaflet HKPFS.pdf
Further information could be obtained at HKPF@ugc.edu.hk or via the scheme’s website at https://www.ugc.edu.hk/eng/rgc/
The deadline for submission of initial application is 1st December, 2021.
For Further Enquiries Contact: 08033808366
FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD MANAGEMENT