Agbami Field, is offering a number of undergraduate University scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL States of the Federation. This is part of a continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions. The scholarship program is intended to Foster quality education, as both genders can benefit from this scholarship.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities,
NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Medicine & Surgery
Requirements for NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average ( CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Documents Required for Application
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME Result and
December 5, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Agbami Oil Field on www.ormng.com to apply